The marketplace is teeming with insurance and retirement products. With so many options, the decision-making process can seem daunting. But it doesn’t have to be.
When it comes to choosing, Robin S. Weingast & Associates, Inc. eliminates the guesswork by using a targeted approach based on the unique needs and goals of your organization. The result? Employee benefits that are cost-efficient and compliant with current laws and regulations … and just the right fit for you and your employees.
We will custom-design strategies for you based on a wide array of service and insurance products, including the most innovative, current, and compliant types of solutions available. Click any of the links below for more detailed information about these benefits solutions.
|• Pension Plan Design and Alternatives
• Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
• Pension Plan Administration
• Pension Plan Documentation
• Pension Plan Summary Plan Description
• Pension Plan Fiduciary Issues
• Pension Plan Trustee Issues
• 401(k) Plan Services
• Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program
• Pension Plan Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
• 401(k) Participant Communication and Education
• Pension Plan IRS Filing Requirements
• Pension Plan Contribution Limits
• Pension Plan Nondiscrimination Testing
• 401(k) ADP and ACP Testing
• Pension Plan Top-Heavy Rules
• 401(k) Participants Loans
• 401(k) Participant Hardship Withdrawals
|• 401(k) In-Service Distributions
• Pension Plan Minimum Distribution Requirements
• Pension Plan Rollover Rules
• Pension Plan Withholding on Distributions
• Pension Plan Spousal Rights
• Taxation of Pension Plan Distributions
• 401(k) Blackout Notices
• Correcting 401(k) Plan Qualification Errors
• Employee plans Compliance Resolution System
• Self-Correction Program
• Plan Voluntary Correction Pension Programs
• Pension Plan Terminations
• Pension Plan Mergers
• Cash Balance Plans
• Floor Offset Pension Plan
• ERISA Compliance
• Section 403(b) Plan
Robin and her staff at Robin S. Weingast & Associates, Inc. can provide you with quality products and services. From the attention we pay at the outset when analyzing your needs, to the accuracy of our services — we will be with you every step of the way.
Needs Assessment — We begin by providing a free, in-depth analysis of your needs, as well as an evaluation of your current pension or related benefits program. We’ll look at your costs and benefits in light of current laws and other regulations to make sure you understand and make the most of the opportunities available to you as a business owner.
Group insurance products